Thursday 25 August 2011

Korea 2011: Toasted Sandwiches

I have to include this.  After we went to the palace, we stopped at a cafe for a sandwich:
Nowhere else have I ever had a little face printed onto the bread that makes up the toast.  One thing I must say, Koreans most certainly know how to make food.  They know nothing about cheese.  All cheese there is processed cheese.  Dairy of any kind is not their thing.  One can get milk.  It is not common.  Oh, one can also get milk soda.  I must admit that the cute little sandwich holder makes eating the sandwich a pleasant experience.  Nothing drips out when one sinks one's teeth into it.  One of the first things I did when I got home, was tuck into a glass of milk and a toasted cheddar sarmie.  Then I knew I was home :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment